Bug-A-Salt Advanced Combat Fiber Optic
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
– George Orwell
Protect your food, family, and health with our new, limited edition ADVANCED COMBAT BUG-A-SALT 3.0!
Sleek, gunmetal gray metallic meets Fiber Opting sighting for enhanced, stand ready accuracy against pest insects. This model works well in all conditions, but is ideal (optic fibers filter ambient light) for poorly lit garage or sunset bug blaster backyard safaris. In addition, ADVANCED COMBAT BUG-A-SALT 3.0 features all the bells and whistles such as rapid fire, cross-bolt safety, and greatly increased odds for in-flight take down. Summon your inner PRIVATE RYAN, recruit your PLATOON, PATTON down the hatches on the BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI and leave NO FLY LEFT ALIVE!
- Green & Red fiber optic sights for enhanced accuracy in low light settings.
- New, limited edition metallic finish.
- Cross-bolt safety! Once it’s on, it’s on. Once it’s off, it’s off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It’s like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets & idiots.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.