Assault Pack – UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern)
This is the official “issue” assault pack that the Army distributes to deploying units, in addition to the MOLLE Rifleman Set and other items in the RFI ensemble. Can be worn alone or attached to the MOLLE Rucksack. Consists of a large main pocket, zippered front cargo pocket, and a small utility pocket with Velcro® closure for smaller items. Also has a slot for a radio antenna or hydration drink tube. This pack is approved for airborne operations.
- Genuine RFI-Issue MOLLE Assault Pack, currently in use by hundreds of thousands of Soldiers worldwide. Has been issued to Conventional as well as Special Operations Forces.
- Consists of a large main pocket, a zippered front cargo pocket and separate exterior hydration sleeve.
- Shoulder straps have quick-disconnect buckles to allow the pack to be “ditched” rapidly in emergency situations
- Jump-certified and approved for airborne operations
- Manufactured with pride in the U.S.A.