THERMOBAK® OMEGA 3.0 LITER/100 OZ
ThermoBak Omega 3-Liter gives you maximum hydration capacity for longer assignments. Its ergonomic design keeps you comfortable for hours. Low infrared reflective [IRR] buckles, webbing, and materials on the Coyote and Army Universal Camo models provide an edge on the battlefield during night ops. With streamlined features, external fill OMEGA™ Reservoir, and zippered front access panel…operators ask for it by name. Enhanced features keep CamelBak systems in a class of their own:
• Polyurethane Reservoir is slosh-free and collapses on itself
• Tethered Screw-Cap closure lets you easily fill the reservoir while providing a positive seal for leak-proof performance
• Extra-wide, 1.75-inch/45mm opening can be filled with ice cubes for extra-cool hot weather hydrating
• HydroLock™ Valve provides positive shut off switch for anti-leak security
• Big Bite™ Silicone Valve releases more water when you need it
• Closed cell foam insulation keeps liquids cooler longer and doesn’t absorb moisture or perspiration
• Insulated Tube Covers on all models
• Strongest guarantee in the hydration field. Specs:
• Add or remove nametags and unit badges quickly with integrated Velcro® strips
• Large exterior fillport with ergonomic handle for filling on the go
• Zippered front access panel
• Long Neck Screw Cap Reservoir compartment
• Stowable straps allow unit to slip easily into larger rucks.
• Use D-ring attachment points to place unit anywhere
• Sternum Strap for added stability.
• 1000 denier Cordura® nylon shell and heavy duty, double-stitched construction
• D-rings keeps drinking tube close by
• Convenient Velcro® strap management
• Quick-release straps stow inside built-in pockets
• Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 L).
• Volume, Cargo Capacity: 126 c.I.
• Dimensions: 18.5” x 8” x 4”
• Weight: Empty Reservoir – 1.8lbs (0.81 kg)
• Filled Reservoir – 8 lbs (3.64 kg)
• Optional Chemical Resistant Reservoir will slip into the back pocket easily for extreme conditions.