This compiled collection of items is great for a quick “grab and go” survival kit. Filled with quality items needed and wanted to make your survival life that much easier! The SAW-vival Kit contains 3 different fire starting methods, for varying moisture conditions, since fire is the key to survival. This kit holds a lot of useful tools and medical supplies all contained in a watertight Fat 50 SAW ammo can. Throw this bad boy in your truck or on your boat and always be prepared!
- 50 Cal SAW can. (Obviously.)
- 8 Piece Mess Kit
- Large Bowl with Handle.
- Metal Knife, Fork, and Spoon.
- Cutting Board.
- Dish with Handle.
- Spice Shaker.
- Folding Pocket Knife.
- Commando Wire Saw.
- Strike Anywhere Matches.
- Magnesium Fire Starter.
- Black Beard Fire Rope. (This stuff will light being soaked and burn on water! Click HERE for a video demonstration.)
- 100 Feet 550 Paracord.
- First Aid Kit
- 5 – 1-in x 3-in Bandages.
- 3 – Knuckle Bandages.
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Bandages.
- 6 – Sterile Gauze Dressing 2-in x 2-in.
- 1 – Gauze Bandage 2-in x 2-in.
- 1 – Tape ½-in x 30-ft.
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment.
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe.
- 3 – After Bite® Wipes.
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer. (Ibuprofen 200mg)
- 2 – Antihistamine. (Diphenhydramine 25mg)
- 14 – Moleskin Pre-Cut/Shape.
- 2 – Alcohol Swabs.
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps.
- 1 – Safety Pin.
- 1 Qt Canteen
- Emergency Blanket
- Angle Light
- 2 – 12 Hour Red Chem. Lights (Glow Sticks) (Not Pictured)
- 2 MREs (Varying Menu Item)
- 1 – P38 Can Opener (Not Pictured)
- 1 – p51 Can Opener (Not Pictured)
75 Items In Total!
SAW-vival Kit – Great for prepping or even to take camping. Get yours today!