Vector IV Viper II is a true binocular rangefinder with outstanding day optics. With an integrated 3-dimensional, 360° digital compass and a precision, and Class 1 eye-safe laser rangefinder. The Vector IV (Viper II) increases the range for distance measurements of up to 6 km. Also, the 1064nm laser is invisible to image intensification devices, providing an added level of security.
This unit has been tested and the heads up display (HUD) does work. This is a rare find and very hard to come by. It does not have a single eye cap, as seen in the photos, but replacements can be found online, cheaply. The sling and carrying pouch are included.
This unit is overall in really good condition but as with all surplus items, it is sold on an as-is basis. This item is non-refundable once purchased. This is an ITAR restricted item so it cannot be shipped outside of the United States by us or the purchaser.
Laser Range Finder:
- Laser Class: Class I Eye safe
- Range: 5m to 4000+ meters
- Units of Measure: feet/yards/meters
- Accuracy: ± 2 meters 50m to 1500m and ± 3m at less than 50m and greater than 1500M
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Divergence: 2mils x 2mils
- Opns Modes: Range Gating, Multiple-Object-Measurement, Built In Test
Digital Magnetic Compass:
- Azimuth Accuracy: ± 10 mils
- Inclination Accuracy: ± 5 mils
- Units of Measure: MILS/Degrees
- Distance: 3 Distance Measurements (feet, yards, meters)
- Azimuth: 3 Azimuth Measurements (mils and degrees)
- Magnification: 7x
- Reticle: Illuminated LED
- Field of View: 6 degrees
- Data Port: RS-232 Lemo Connector
- Button: Two Button Operation
- MIL STD: 810F
- Waterproof: 1 meter for 60 minutes
- Weight: 3.76 lbs.
- Size: 5″ x 3.4 x 2.1 in
- 2CR5 for 5000 measurements