Woodland Camouflage – Military BDU Pants (Polyester/Cotton Twill)
- Made of Polyester / Cotton Twill Material.
- Woven Trousers.
- Adjustable Waist Tab For The Perfect Fit.
- Button Fly.
- 6 Pocket Design With Snag Proof Button Flaps.
- 2 Front Slash Pockets.
- 2 Button Down Back Pockets.
- 2 Large Button Down Pleated Bellows Cargo Pockets.
- Reinforced Seat & Knees For Durability.
- Double Stitched Seams For Durability.
- Drawstring Ankle Ties.
- 1.875″ Opening Belt Loops.
The BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) trouser is an iconic pair of pants, once used by the US military and many others. The BDU trousers are worn today as a fashion statement, for sports such as air soft and paintball, for use by law enforcement personnel and a wide range of military’s. The woodland camo polyester / cotton battle dress uniform pants are comfortable enough to be worn as casual pants or as part of a tactical uniform.